17 julho 2009

Ready, Able

   

Primeiro foi Bat For Lashes com "Daniel", depois, St. Vincent com "Marrow", agora é a vez da banda Grizzly Bear dar sequência à série de apresentações exemplares no programa do David Letterman com a canção "Ready, Able", de seu mais recente álbum, "Veckatimest". Are you ready? ; )



"I'm gonna take a stab at this
surely we will be alright
Make a decision with a kiss
Maybe I have frost bite

And when I shuffled on back home
I made sure all my tracks in the snow were gone

Tissue and bone it was a tryst
This isn´t a gunfight
Checking it off of my list
Unable to rewrite.

Five years, countless months and a loan
Hope I'm ready, able to make my own, good home

They go, we go, I want you to know, what I did, I did
They go, we go, I want you to know, what I did, I did"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário